* Code added to make Google search more likely. Mississippi Civil Rights--One Man, One Story: A Long Term Hiatus

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Long Term Hiatus

I started this blog with hopes that I could somehow find the hours needed to keep it going 5 days a week. It was probably wishful thinking on my part, where the need to write the blog overshadowed the obvious reality that I was already swamped with existing and pending projects. Even if I could find the time to post something here and there, it wouldn't do justice to the subject for me to post items just to be posting. It's a project that deserves better than that.

So, at the moment it looks like I'm going to take a long break from adding new posts. My Millsaps sports photo project will ease up in a week or so until mid-February, but I am desperately behind in just about everything that once was my life. I'll be lucky if I can get things somewhat back to normal over the next 8-10 weeks and then I'll have 8-10 weeks of photography taking all my spare time.

I will get back to this blog--I'm eager to explore this time period more closely and find the pieces where my father fits into the puzzle. In the meantime, for those who have been reading, thanks for taking an interest, and for those who are seeing this blog for the first time, please take a few minutes to glance through the existing posts--I think you'll find some items of interest.

No comments: